Register for Frankly MSP Live 2020
Spots at Frankly MSP Live will be strictly limited to ensure an exceptional experience for everyone who attends. Register now before we’re sold out!
What people are saying about the Frankly MSP podcast
Amazing podcast! Frankly MSP brings some of the best guests, practical tips, and never disappoints on bringing engaging conversations about everything MSP. [I] enjoy Frankly MSP every morning on my way into work!”
Shhh… don't tell anybody: Frankly MSP is our super power. I've been listening to Frankly MSP from the start and it has had a measurable impact on our SF Bay Area MSP. I've even gone so far as to write down quotes from the guests and share them in all staff meetings as inspiration for a discussion. My favorite was Don Crowley's analogy comparing technology to a foreign language from Episode 009. I hesitated to write this review, wanting to keep all the amazingly useful content to myself, but the IT community has always been a place of sharing and helping each other. Any MSP that's willing to take the time to learn from this podcast and implement the suggestions within deserves the success that comes with good business practices. I also wish great success for the smart and friendly folks at Auvik. They've got the best network management platform on the market. This podcast is an incredible value-add from a company that has been focused on helping MSPs from the start and truly understands the market.”
Great ideas for MSP owners! I own an MSP and I have made this podcast part of my regular schedule.”
Frankly MSP Live 2020 is now over.
Watch this space for 2021 details in the coming weeks.
Registration and refund policies
- All Frankly MSP Live attendees must abide by the event's Code of Conduct.
- All Frankly MSP Live registrations are non-refundable.
- You may transfer your registration up to 30 days out from the event. To transfer your registration, email [email protected]
- All attendees must show photo ID matching their registered name at check-in.
Frankly MSP Live 2020 (the “Event”)
TERMS & CONDITIONS (“RULES”)
These Rules govern your attendance at and/or participation in the Event.
Auvik Networks Inc. ("Auvik" or "Sponsor") is the coordinating sponsor of the Event. Auvik is headquartered in Canada at 451 Phillip Street, Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3X2. Other supporting sponsors will participate in the Event, as disclosed to you and updated from time to time on the Event website.
By registering for the Event or by participating in the Event you are agreeing to these terms, which form a legal contract between Auvik and the registered attendee and/or participant ("you").
CODE OF CONDUCT
You must abide by the Event Code of Conduct.
You acknowledge and agree that Auvik may request your removal or exclude you from all or specified activities during the Event if you fail to comply with the Event Code of Conduct. Any failure by you to comply with the Event Code of Conduct is a material breach of the Rules.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
- Your registration entitles you to admittance to the Event and includes the activities and meals included in the Event agenda unless otherwise specified. You are responsible for other costs associated with your attendance (including travel and transfer costs to the venue, hotel accommodation, and resort charges) and Auvik has no liability for such costs.
- You are not registered for the Event until payment is received.
- Your registration is non-refundable.
- After registration, you may transfer your registration up to 30 days before the event. To transfer your registration, email [email protected]. (Transfer is not effective until acknowledged by Auvik.)
- Upon arrival at the Event, you must present photo ID matching your registered name at check-in. Auvik reserves the right, including without prior notice, to take any security measures it deems appropriate for the safety of attendees and participants of the Event. You acknowledge and agree that you will comply with all such security measures.
- You acknowledge and agree that Auvik, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the Event, including but not limited to program content and speakers.
COLLECTION AND USE OF DATA
By visiting the Website and registering to attend the Event, you are providing your information to Auvik, including your personal data. We gather this data in order to (1) host and structure activities during the Event, (2) share marketing and other industry information with you, and (3) share this information with select sponsors.
By registering to attend the Event, you expressly consent to:
- Auvik transferring your information to select sponsors (such sponsors will be identified to you no later than 30 days prior to the Event and, together with Auvik, are hereafter referred to as "Sponsors");
- receiving communications from Sponsors, their agents and/or representatives; and
- such other processing, storage or use of your information by Sponsors and to which you have consented by express agreement.
PERSONAL RELEASE and ASSUMPTION OF RISK
By attending the Event you acknowledge and agree to grant Auvik (and/or others on behalf of Auvik) the right at the Event to record, film, photograph or capture your likeness, voice, statements and other identifying characteristics in any media now available and hereafter developed and to distribute, broadcast, use or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from you or any payment to you.
This grant to Auvik includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or together with other information, and the right to allow others to use and/or disseminate the media.
Your attendance of or participation in the Event or any related activities is completely voluntary. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, you accept and assume all risks of any and all personal injury or damage to your personal property that you may face while attending the Event, and hereby waive any claims you may have against Auvik, its affiliates, the other sponsors and the Event venue facilities relating to such risks.
WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Auvik gives no warranties in respect of any aspect of the Event or any materials related thereto or offered at the Event and, to the fullest extent possible under the laws governing this agreement, disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness and merchantability.
Neither Auvik nor its affiliates or other sponsors (1) can accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by you or any person on any aspect of the Event and/or any information provided at the Event; or (2) shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Event or other aspect related thereto or in connection with this agreement.
The maximum aggregate liability of Auvik for all damages, losses and causes of action in connection with the Event, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be the Event registration fees, if any, paid by you to and received by Auvik for the Event.
These Rules are governed by the laws of Ontario, Canada and the parties will submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Ontario courts.